We're hiring an Office Manager & Ops Admin
Likelihood, Inc. is looking for a hard-working, intelligent, and well-rounded employee with a can-do attitude to help our company manage its office and operations. The ideal applicant shares our love of technology, design and data-driven decision-making and understands that people are our most valuable asset. We have a simultaneously fun and hard-working office environment and love to bring on new team members who see a future for themselves with the Likelihood team. We prioritize hiring overqualified candidates enthusiastic about helping in areas outside of the job description, and who will be ready and able to take on new roles as they become available.
An ideal candidate for this position demonstrates the qualities of integrity, objectivity, promptness and can think on his/her feet. S/he must be extremely detail-oriented and able to stay organized. Projecting a positive, confident attitude is key. S/he should demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal, formal and informal, listening and talking) and be a people-person.
- Office Management
- Office & kitchen supply inventory and purchasing
- Maintain general tidiness of the office
- Organize office operations, procedures and space utilization
- Shipping & receiving / mail triage
- Organize team and marketing events
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Provide general support to team and visitors
- Operations Administration
- Assist with marketing and sales initiatives and special projects
- Recruiting coordination
- Onboard new employees
- Benefits administration, working with our knowledgeable brokers
- Maintaining compliance
- Administrative support to CEO
Skills we are looking for
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulousness
- Excellent organization skills
- Comfortable adapting to new technologies
- Takes initiative
- Anticipates needs well
- Flexible and accommodating
- Some project management experience a plus
- Great prioritization and communication skills
- Adaptability and comfort with ambiguity
- Positive attitude and willingness to jump in and help
- Comfortable with Google Drive, Google Docs & Sheets and Gmail
What are the benefits, salary range, and perks?
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Retirement savings plan, FSA, and life insurance.
- Pre-tax commuting reimbursement.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Food—a lot of it. Some healthy, some not. And a sweet kitchen and stocked pantry to cook whatever tickles your fancy.
- Lifestyle—for yoga classes, gym memberships, or CSA subscriptions, $100 a month is on us.
- Workspace—design your own so that you have what you need to be your most creative and productive self.
- Outings—to Giants games, cooking classes, the driving range and more. We welcome sharing your ideas and hobbies with the team.
- Bike—a new bike for a fun and healthy commute.
What is our office like?
- Hand-crank adjustable standing/sitting desks
- Secure bike parking inside the office area
- Open office, but it’s relatively quiet despite this.
- Big showers, several people on the team run or bike to work and take showers when they arrive.
- Sometimes we play quiet background music.
- Conference rooms are actually open most of the time.
- Sun from north and west-facing windows that won’t fall on your desk.
Interested in working with us?
Email me at whitney AT likelihood DOT com. Resume required.